who we are
Founded in 1947 the National Coal Board Area No 5 Fishing Club is a non-profit organisation which aims to provide the local community with affordable angling facilities. The National Coal Board Area No 5 Fishing Club currently offers angling at the following sites:
Mapperley Reservoir, Osborne’s Pond, Loscoe Dam, Adams’ Pond and Nutbrook Trail Ponds 1 & 2.
Fishing is also available at Manor Floods to Syndicate members, contact the club treasurer Richard Poole for details.
Note for all matches
- Waters where authorised matches are booked will be closed from 6pm.
- All entrants must book in with the correct organiser by 8pm Friday.
- Pegs may be available on for pleasure fishing on match days, check club notice boards for details.
The club holds regular committee meetings open to all members on the second Monday of each month at 7.30pm at Heanor Conservative club.
Tickets are available to purchase from our bailiffs, all bailiffs now carry card readers for safe and secure payments.
Season and day tickets are available at the following rates:
Season Tickets from June 1st April 2021 to March 31st 2022
- Adult night permit £150, Adult day permit £50 (16 and over)
- OAP night fishing £100, OAP day permit £35 (65 and over)
- Juniors (under 16) £free, limited to one rod only
- Manor Floods premium £150 additional cost to adult night permit (Available from club treasurer only) limited availability and a waiting list applies
- Manor Floods winter ticket running from 1st Nov to 28th Feb 2022, £100 additional cost to adult night permit (Available from club treasurer only)
- Adult Half Season days only Permit running from 1st Oct to 31st March £30
Day tickets are available on all club waters and can be purchased on the bank from bailiffs and cost £5/rod dusk till dawn or £20 for 24 hours for 3 rods. No 24-hour tickets are available for purchase between midday Thursday to midday Sunday. I.e. no night fishing on a 24 hour ticket on a Friday or Saturday night.
Manor Floods MUST be booked in advance with the club treasurer Richard Poole 07710484658 and cost £25 and run from 6pm till 6pm in summer (BST) and 12pm to 12pm in winter.