who we are
Founded in 1947 the National Coal Board Area No 5 Fishing Club is a non-profit organisation which aims to provide the local community with affordable angling facilities. The National Coal Board Area No 5 Fishing Club currently offers angling at the following sites:
Mapperley Reservoir, Osborne’s Pond, Loscoe Dam, Adams’ Pond and Nutbrook Trail Ponds 1 & 2.
Fishing is also available at Manor Floods to Syndicate members, contact the club treasurer Richard Poole for details.
Note for all matches
- Waters where authorised matches are booked will be closed from midnight.
- All entrants must book in with the correct organiser by 8pm Friday.
- Pegs may be available on for pleasure fishing on match days, check club notice boards for details.
The club holds regular committee meetings open to all members on the second Monday of each month at 7.30pm at Heanor Conservative club.
Season and day tickets are available at the following rates:
Season Tickets from June 16th to June 15th each year-
- Seniors £45
- Adult night fishing including 3 rods £65
- Senior Citizens £30.00
- Juniors £12.00
- Manor Floods syndicate £170 (Available from club treasurer only)
From 1st January each year season tickets are available at a reduced rate:
Seniors £30, Senior citizen £20, 3 rod Night ticket £45.
Day tickets are now available on most club waters and can be purchased on the bank from bailiffs and cost £3/rod for the day. 0r £15 for 24 hours for 3 rods.
Except Manor Floods which MUST be booked in advance with the club treasurer Richard Poole 07710484658 and cost £20 and run from midday to midday only.